HMP & YOI Doncaster runs a number of programmes to support prisoners throughout their incarceration. These include:
- Families First: a collection of programmes designed to help prisoners maintain or develop bonds with children and partners, and develop positive parenting skills
- Education, training and employment programmes
- A-Z Programme: a short motivational (non-accredited programme) designed to encourage offenders to engage in pro-social activities and to help them see a reason for moving away from reoffending. This programme is also aimed at prisoners who find themselves being placed on basic regime for poor behaviour
- Victim Awareness in partnership with Remdi
- M-pact / Action on Addition: working with offenders and offender families who have issues with substance misuse that is impacting relationships
Accredited programmes are now normally delivered in training prisons.